[Sca-cooks] Anything going on ?

Kathleen Roberts karobert at unm.edu
Fri Aug 26 08:00:21 PDT 2016

Silly... :)

Not swan in the literal sense, but rather...

Swan song - A final accomplishment or performance, one's last work. For example, I'm resigning tomorrow; this project was my swan song. This term alludes to the old belief that swans normally are mute but burst into beautiful song moments before they die.

Go out in a blaze of glory if you will.  Stop before you jump the shark. ;)

There is still plenty to help out with, and plan, and mentor, but there comes a time when one thinks of passing on the spoon to the up and coming.

But I still want to go out big!

Cailte