[Sca-cooks] Mughal Feast

David Friedman ddfr at daviddfriedman.com
Fri Aug 26 20:37:39 PDT 2016

I assume you've tried working from the /Ain i Akbari/. Figuring out what
the recipes are, with an ingredient list but no instructions, is a pain.
Have you tried combining it with the /Nimatnama/, finding in the latter
dishes in the former, thus giving you a recipe plus ingredient
quantities? I haven't, don't know if it would work.