[Sca-cooks] books was ideas for christmas prezzie cookery books, please?

The Eloquent Page books at TheEloquentPage.com
Thu Dec 1 10:33:57 PST 2016

I love Culinary Recipes of Medieval England by Constance Hieatt.  It's a
compilation of recipes from her other books, but grouped by category.
When I am putting together a meal, it's enormously helpful to be able to
go to the chapter on vegetables, meat pottages, etc.  I can always then

Katherine