[Sca-cooks] Mughal Feast

Nazirah Garrison nazirah.garrison at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 20:18:26 PST 2016

Thank you, Stefan! I'm still refining the notes somewhat, but when they
are, I'm happy to let you link to them from the Florilegium!

The Feast was cooked for 84, served 80, including a high table, and was
served what we would term "family style" --  all the dishes out on the
table at once.  That was the only thing that caused an issue -- we're not
practiced with staging all the dishes all at once, so that caused a mild
delay, but other than that, there's not a lot I would change -- apart from
cooking the samosas before freezing them so that they don't fall apart --
but that was  a modern prep issue, not an issue with redaction.

It was, overall, incredibly well received, I certainly heard no complaints
about it whatsoever!