[Sca-cooks] The Oxford Companion to Cheese (Oxford Companions)

Volker Bach carlton_bach at yahoo.de
Fri Dec 30 02:22:35 PST 2016

I wrote a couple of entries for it. It's useful, but the content for period cheeses is relatively thin. You may learn of a few sources that you didn't know about, but on the whole the majorioty of articles focus on 19th-21st century, on modern cheeses, their production, marketing, and science.

Best
Giano