[Sca-cooks] Pretzels

Robin Carroll-Mann rcarrollmann at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 08:58:16 PST 2016

Joining in late on this conversation.  In the category of boiled-then-baked
foods, there are rosquillas.  The Florilegium link below gives my
translation from Granado (Spanish, 1599) and my redaction.  Please note
that many recipes in Granado were taken directly from Scappi.  I have not
had a chance to check my copy of Scappi to see if rosquillas is one of them.
http://www.florilegium.org/?http%3A//www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-SWEETS/Rosquillas-msg.html

Brighid ni Chiarain
mka Robin Carroll-Mann