[Sca-cooks] SEA BASS BAKED IN SALT

Susan Lord lordhunt at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 12:14:20 PST 2016

Sorry to be so tardy in my reply and I sorry I lost the message in which Stefan asked about it. My recipe was published in my blog on January 13. It can be found looking for the Medieval Spanish Chef Lubina with Recipe for Sea Bass Baked in Salt, <http://www.medievalspanishchef.com/2016/01/lubina-with-recipe-for-salt-baked-sea.html <http://www.medievalspanishchef.com/2016/01/lubina-with-recipe-for-salt-baked-sea.html>>.

If you remember your query could you please ask me again?