[Sca-cooks] SCA 50 Year

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 17:40:00 PST 2016

<<< The SCA 50th Year Anniversary Celebration is being hosted by the Middle Kingdom on June 17-27, 2016, at the Hendricks County 4-H Fairgrounds and Conference Center in Danville, Indiana.
SCA 50 Year Celebration
www.sca50year.org/
So is anyone off the list attending?
Johnnae >>>

I am planning to. It will be my first longer than a weekend trip after getting on dialysis. However, there is a dialysis center that is very near the site. Probably closer to the site than I will be staying.:-) Because of this and the logistical problems, I will be staying in a motel somewhere.

I made 25th Year, but that was only an hour or two from my house. Didn’t make 30th Year because I chose Pennsic 25 instead.

Stefan
--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at gmail.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris