[Sca-cooks] SCA 50 Year

Patricia Dunham chimene at ravensgard.org
Wed Jan 27 14:56:09 PST 2016

thanks. what does "RFRA" in the BoD minutes translate to, anybody know? … oh, "Religious Freedom Restoration Act (RFRA)", OK.

I only  squeaked-up because I had JUST  seen a post on-line that says that Indianapolis has lost something like 60M in 2015 from conventions declining  to consider the city  because of that law…

Hope all goes well!
chimene