[Sca-cooks] Raw Cookie Dough Warning

Laureen Hart lhart at graycomputer.com
Fri Jul 1 09:50:19 PDT 2016

I actually have no concerns and will continue to eat raw eggs/flour/rare meat/etc.
I figure that is what I have an immune system for - your mileage may vary.
If I were immune compromised, I might make different choices.
I respect those who make

I think it is a tempest in a teapot - as you say the probability is low.

Randell