[Sca-cooks] 2016 Silly Season Starts

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 19:12:21 PDT 2016

I'm still wanting to do an event that is just a feast.
I'd like to do a feast from Aleppo.
No idea where to begin with the research.
No idea on a time frame.
Why Aleppo?  Well I have a modern cookbook that talks about how all the
Jews have been driven from there and with all the death and destruction I'd
like to know more of the past and try to bring some of that back to life if
just for an evening.
I don't have any books myself but might be able to get some from the CU
Library.
We're heading to Pennsic on Thursday so maybe I"ll check out books there.

Shoshanah