[Sca-cooks] 2016 Silly Season Starts

JIMCHEVAL at aol.com JIMCHEVAL at aol.com
Sun Jul 31 10:19:03 PDT 2016

Worldcat is indeed a precious tool. Regular users should be aware however
that it is not complete. I was surprised to discover someone had found one
of my  own books in her local library, one not indexed in worldcat. On the
other hand,  one of my books is listed as being at a certain library, but that
library no  longer holds it.

Not a big deal - these are what we call in IT "edge cases" - but something
to consider for some research.

Jim  Chevallier
_www.chezjim.com_ (http://www.chezjim.com/)

FRENCH BREAD HISTORY:  Seventeenth century bread
http://leslefts.blogspot.com/2016/02/french-food-history-seventeenth-century
.html

In a message dated 7/31/2016 4:28:13 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,