[Sca-cooks] Sous Vide

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 19:38:45 PDT 2016

We have a pharmaceutical grade water bath.  We got it when my husband's
company closed.

We also have the Modernist Cuisine books (a 40th birthday present for my
husband)
We don't really use extra equipment - we put stuff in food saver bags (with
the air sucked out).
We've been using it for years.  My husband is the master.

What's great is once the thing gets to temperature you can leave it in the
water bath and it never over does.
We've done steaks and at the end we heat the iron skillet to do a quick
sear.

Shoshanah