[Sca-cooks] Proceedings of the Oxford Symposium on Food and Cookery

Sam Wallace guillaumedep at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 13:14:57 PDT 2016

All,

This link comes from a post to another list I am on. It is from Dr. Gloning
and well worth checking out if you haven't already done so. I modified it
to point to the English language version of Google.

https://www.google.com/search?q=bibliogroup
:"Proceedings+of+the+Oxford+Symposium+on+Food+and+Cookery"&num=50&newwindow=1&safe=active&biw=412&bih=604&prmd=insv&source=lnms&tbm=bks&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj5yZ2TtLfNAhXGpx4KHcuxDpAQ_AUICygG&dpr=3.5

It could probably be made shorter, but I am sending this from my phone, so
that is a bit of a hassle, sorry.

Guillaume