[Sca-cooks] totally confused marbled, caulifowered, leaded???

Galefridus Peregrinus galefridus at optimum.net
Mon Mar 7 12:11:15 PST 2016

I saw something that leads me to believe that isfidaj might be used as a
generic word for white things/ingredients. That would explain how it
might be translated as cauliflower, a white vegetable. I do not have the
source with me right now, but it was something I saw in al-Warraq. I'll
try to chase it down tonight.

-- Galefridus