[Sca-cooks] Sets of Serve It Forth!

Mem Morman memelaina at rialto.org
Sun Mar 13 13:01:21 PDT 2016

Ladies and gentleman,
I'm slow but I'm steady.  I have today packed up sets of Serve It Forth!
to send to:
Linda Barta
Donna Howard
Patricia Dunham
Sue Sackett
Ellen Perlman
Lillian Johnston
Larry Laudenslager
Barbara Nostrand
Johnna Holloway
Erin Thornton.

I plan to mail these on Monday.

I got requests from the following folks, but then did not get addresses
for mailing.  If you still want a set, please mail me an address at
memelaina at rialto.org.
Susan Fox
Carol Smith
Arianwen
Galefridus
Katherine Throckmorton
Beth Larrabee

After that I am going to be out of the business of Serve It Forth!  I
sent my remaining stock to The Haunted Bookshop and I'm sure Gwenyth
will be happy to assist you with anything that is available.

Thanks to everyone over the last twenty years who helped make Serve It
Forth a resource for our cooks community.

Elaina de Sinistre
Mem Morman
memelaina at rialto.org