[Sca-cooks] Oxford Symposium Books: Free Download-YES, TRUELY

Elise Fleming alyskatharine at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 12:12:29 PDT 2016

From: Aruvqan <aruvqan at gmail.com>

 >The require a debit/credit card to download a PDF of a FREE book.
 >Anybody willing to download and email me the PDFs for the available
 >symposium books? I really dislike the idea of them having even
 >temporary custody of my plastic number ...

I'm not sure how you got that notice, but there certainly was no such
requirement when I downloaded most of the volumes. Did you happen to
click on "buy ebook" or "get this book in print"? When I just now loaded
the page, there is a blue "sign in" in the upper right. Under it, next
to a tab ("front cover") is the right-handmost tab with something that
looks like a gear. If you click on the gear, one of the options is
"download PDF". That's what you should choose. The only "hoop" to jump
through is deciphering the wonky letters that prove you are a human. No
cost at all is involved. Let me know how that works for you.

Alys K.
--
Elise Fleming
alyskatharine at gmail.com