[Sca-cooks] Table condiments

JIMCHEVAL at aol.com JIMCHEVAL at aol.com
Sun Nov 13 19:40:49 PST 2016

I presume you mean as recounted by his biographer (al-Maqqari)? To the best
 of my knowledge Ziryab himself left no writings.

https://books.google.com/books?id=tR11H5BHT0EC&pg=PA3&dq=ziryab+writings&hl=
en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi6hO6UqafQAhUP2mMKHSXqCH8Q6AEIIzAB#v=onepage&q=ziryab%20w
ritings&f=false

jC
Jim  Chevallier
_www.chezjim.com_ (http://www.chezjim.com/)

FRENCH BREAD HISTORY:  Seventeenth century bread
http://leslefts.blogspot.com/2016/02/french-food-history-seventeenth-century
.html

In a message dated 11/13/2016 6:05:30 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,