[Sca-cooks] Define "To Mill"?

Robin Carroll-Mann rcarrollmann at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 15:47:44 PST 2016

One of the many definitions of "mill" as a verb in the OED is:
To beat or whip (chocolate, etc.) to a froth.

My library has the book, not the online version, so I can't easily copy
over all the sample quotes.Most of them refer to milling chocolate (the
beverage), cream, and an egg possett.

Brighid ni Chiarain