[Sca-cooks] Lard and making piecrusts

Aruvqan aruvqan at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 08:51:54 PST 2016

I just ordered 2 8 oz boxes of Atora brand suet for making a bread
pudding for Thanksgiving, and have just over a box and a half left to
mess with. Don't think I would make pie crusts with it, I was figuring
on more different puddings, I am working on picking out a plum pudding
recipe [which will let me mess with my new pudding cloth]