[Sca-cooks] honey butter

Nancy nancy_kiel at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 4 05:09:25 PDT 2016

Also, one reason we expect bread and a spread to be on the table is because when we go to restaurants, those items are on our table so we can nosh while waiting for our food.  With period feasts, you sit down and the food is served, so there's no waiting period.

Your servant,

Anne

Nancy Kiel nancy_kiel at hotmail.com Never tease a weasel! This is very good advice. For the weasel will not like it And teasing isn't nice.