[Sca-cooks] honey butter

Linda Barta lindaasb at centurylink.net
Tue Oct 4 17:50:12 PDT 2016

> LOL!!!  Sometimes you have to take matters into your own hands.

One feast a long time ago nobility requested feast hold because of injury during day's fighting. I said food could be held 30 minutes w/o effecting quality.   Everyone knew. No problems.

Another time nobility/royalty just taking their time in coming to feast. We waited. And waited. Populace getting restless even with bread on table. I sent runner - feast in 5. Quaking Herald announced feast with practically empty head table. Populace cheered. Head table quietly slipped in and took their seats. No reprisals.

Dagmar

Sent from my iPhone
Ours is not to rewrite history; but to learn from it to improve the future.