[Sca-cooks] HELP SAVE DIFUSION OF SPANISH CULTURE

Susan Lord lordhunt at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 13:09:14 PDT 2016

> lilinah wrote:
>
> Stefan, the hot-linked URL is not the same as the one in angle brackets, so that's probably part of the problem. Try the complete URL, not the partial one.
>
> Urtatim
>
>>> As this is vital for all past and potential readers, I beg of you to sign this petition not to close the library to readers:
>>>
>>> https://www.change.org/p/no-al-cierre-de-la-salas-de-biblio? <https://www.change.org/p/no-al-cierre-de-la-salas-de-bibliograf%C3%ADa-y-biblioteconom%C3%ADa-de-la-bne>
>>>
>>> Please add help by adding this petition to your facebook page or elsewhere. We need all possible support.
>>>
>>> Thank you,
>>> Susan Lord-Williams
>>> Medieval Spanish Chef >>>
>>
>> When I click on the link it says that the petition has been removed or is unavailable.
>>
>> Why are they closing it? Is it financial? Or they don?t think it is needed?
>>
>> Stefan

The link remains
>  https://www.change.org/p/no-al-traslado-y-cierre-de-salas-de-bibliograf%C3%ADa-y-biblioteconom%C3%ADa-de-la-bne?recruiter=445045642&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=share_email_responsive <https://www.change.org/p/no-al-traslado-y-cierre-de-salas-de-bibliograf%C3%ADa-y-biblioteconom%C3%ADa-de-la-bne?recruiter=445045642&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=share_email_responsive>
> When I pinch on to it , it says:
Comparte esta petición
1,037 simpatizantes
Se necesitan 463 para alcanzar 1,500
- Please be s sympathizer and vote. We need 1,500 votes. - We need everyone of you to help all of us who research Spanish history, culture, literature, law, economics and society of course the history of food.

Yes of course it is financial. Society does not pay for culture.

Susan