[Sca-cooks] Icelandic medieval food by Nanna

Stefan li Rous stefanlirous at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 15:37:42 PDT 2016

<<< The author is someone who is well known to many of us. Nanna was a member of this list and a speaker at Cooks Con in 2002.

Johnnae

> On Sep 4, 2016, at 1:05 PM, JIMCHEVAL at aol.com wrote:
>
> Someone just posted this article on Icelandic food, including a long look
> at the medieval period:
>
> https://nannarognvaldar.wordpress.com/a-little-food-history/  >>>

Oh my. That says how closely I look at the links themselves. I saved this original message to go into the Florilegium fd-Iceland-msg file without even noticing that!

Yep, that is already a large amount of info from Nanna from when she was on this list in this file:
fd-Iceland-msg (96K) 1/ 6/11 Food of medieval Iceland. Recipes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-BY-REGION/fd-Iceland-msg.html

And yes, I will still be adding Jim Cheval’s message to this file, for she doubtlessly has more information on her blog than she gave here on this list, and I bothered to capture.

Stefan
--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at gmail.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris