[Sca-cooks] Humoral origins (was: Anything going on?)

JIMCHEVAL at aol.com JIMCHEVAL at aol.com
Tue Sep 6 09:31:42 PDT 2016

As I wrote: "I'd surprised if you get any further back than works
attributed to Hippocrates for the general theory, though I believe he's thought  to
have had older models."

Jim  Chevallier
_www.chezjim.com_ (http://www.chezjim.com/)

FRENCH BREAD HISTORY:  Seventeenth century bread
http://leslefts.blogspot.com/2016/02/french-food-history-seventeenth-century
.html

In a message dated 9/6/2016 9:29:32 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,