[Sca-cooks] New Florilegium PDF test file

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 6 19:12:40 PDT 2016

I am not so enamored of reading PDF files on-line and prefer HTML files. But if making HTML files is becoming difficult for you, i can live with PDFs.

Some of the links within this article were broken, that is, if a link ran over 2 lines, only the part in the first line was live, and the part in the 2nd line was not included, resulting in failures to find the pages linked.

And what serendipity - i finally bought a Basketman basket backpack this year, my only purchase other than a couple tubes of pigment from Guild Mirandola.

Once again, my continued thanks for the Florilegium.

Urtatim