[Sca-cooks] Looking for some feedback on a newFlorilegium format

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Sat Sep 10 17:17:17 PDT 2016

I’m leaning toward coverting the submitted PDF files to HTML, if I can find
a good method/program and perhaps including a copy of the PDF available as a
link, as I do the original Word or RTF file, for the editors. Editors are
supposed to let me know when they publish something from the Florilegium,
but either they aren’t letting me know or they aren’t republishing from the
Florilegium, in which case I’m spending a lot of effort trying to help them,
for nothing.

Stefan

I haven't tried it, but pdf2htmlEX is supposed to be a good tool for this.
As I understand, it comes as source code that needs to be compiled and that
unskilled users may have a problem with the number of options the
flexibility provides.

Bear