[Sca-cooks] Looking for some feedback on a new Florilegium format

Stefan li Rous stefanlirous at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 21:28:47 PDT 2016

Rebecca said:
<<< I've done a certain amount of reading the Florilegium on my iphone... 4, I
think, which is a fairly small one. For whatever it's worth. It's a bit
inconvenient but not terribly; I still found it usable for casual reading.
Though I have young eyes. >>>

Unfortunately, I’m not sure I can change that. :-(

At least with the PDF to HTML converter I mentioned above, but also I saw it with other converters i tried, that had corrupted the text, when I tried to narrow the window, to force the HTML to redo it’s formatting, it got ugly. Print on top of print and diagrams. Again unlike my converting PDF to Word by hand, I don’t think these converter programs create HTML that can be resized.

Thanks for the input.

Stefan
--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at gmail.com