[Sca-cooks] Next Known World Cooks and Bards

Nazirah Garrison nazirah.garrison at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 07:42:04 PDT 2016

Yep.  There is still plenty of interest in making this happen, though --
its just a matter of getting ducks in a row, and finding someone (who's not
me -- I just stepped up as Seneschal!) willing to head up a team to get a
bid in place.

We had a site locked in about a 90 minute drive from Nashville airport (2.5
hours from Knoxville, TN and Huntsville, AL), but when our [then] Shire
trailer was stolen in 2015 (the day before an event!), we had to abandon
the bid.

In 2016, the Barony's been stretched thin with the run up to elevation (we
had our Inaugural Baronial Investiture in April 2016) and then 2 KLEs
(well, 1 and a bit!) and a local event happening in rapid succession.  I've
got it on the agenda for this month's meeting, to start discussion, so
we'll see.