[Sca-cooks] So... here's a challenge I'm taking on

Aruvqan aruvqan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 11:27:27 PDT 2016

Gruel =)

Carageenan isn't difficult to avoid if you avoid commercial processed
foods ...

And the whole brunswick stew thing is probably because it is a comfort
food from childhood ... look at #3s listing - most spicy things? Mayo
goes along with mustard. I see both tree nuts and peanuts, so those
could be allergy driven rather than taste/texture, the ground
beef/sausage/soup/stew/chili can be a 'ingredients are touching' thing
[is this person high functioning autistic? the whole
texture/spicy/gloppy foods/touching ingredient thing is fairly common]