[Sca-cooks] So... here's a challenge I'm taking on

JIMCHEVAL at aol.com JIMCHEVAL at aol.com
Mon Sep 12 14:21:20 PDT 2016

Yet another reason I'm glad I adjusted my diet when my cholesterol got
high, rather than going on statins.

Don't eat much grapefruit, but I'd really miss Earl Grey tea. (And my
cholesterol was no longer "treatable", last I checked.)

Jim  Chevallier
_www.chezjim.com_ (http://www.chezjim.com/)

FRENCH BREAD HISTORY:  Seventeenth century bread
http://leslefts.blogspot.com/2016/02/french-food-history-seventeenth-century
.html

In a message dated 9/12/2016 2:09:50 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,