[Sca-cooks] A Thyme and Place by Cohen and Graves

Ana Valdés agora158 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 18:06:48 PDT 2016

I am raised by stern German nuns. And my family is very very catholic my
elder cousin is a bishop.
My childhoods favorite book was called Flora Sanctorum every page was about
a saint or a martyr with colourful illustrations on their deaths.
A really sadistic book :)
Not suited at all for little girls :)
Ana