[Sca-cooks] Mughal Feast Food

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Tue Sep 20 07:51:11 PDT 2016

I've done it. You turn the fowl literally  inside out, remove the bones and then stuff it. It takes time and a really sharp boning or even a paring knife. The tricky part is not breaking the skin. It makes a great subtlety as you then can slice it for a head table straight through and down. Very fancy. No bones. The Good Cook volume on Poultry had illustrations on how to do it, so I did it for a kingdom cookery contest back in 1979. Won first and second that year.
Lots of instructions on the Internet now. Try a search under deboning chicken without breaking skin.

Johnnae

Sent from my iPad