[Sca-cooks] debonig chicken was Mughal Feast food

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 15:37:40 PDT 2016

Are you all talking about de boning a raw chicken or cooked?  I would think
turning a raw chicken inside out would cause less skin tearing than a
cooked chicken.

I am intrigued.  I've done a turducken before but you split the poultry and
debone and then just sew the turkey back together before cooking.

Shoshanah