[Sca-cooks] Soaking Semolina

Galefridus Peregrinus galefridus at optimum.net
Sat Sep 24 17:49:58 PDT 2016

I have the original Arabic of Ibn Razin. My Arabic skills aren't that good, but I'll take a look and report on what I find. I will also mention that Manuela Marin, the person who translated Ibn Razin into Spanish, is a pretty reputable scholar. I've read some very good articles that she wrote in English, and she collaborated with David Waines on an excellent critical edition of the Kanz al-Fawaid, so I'd be quite surprised if she did something weird in her Spanish translation. Again, I'll take a look.

-- Galefridus