[Sca-cooks] true medieval bread recipes

Galefridus Peregrinus galefridus at optimum.net
Sun Sep 25 03:51:15 PDT 2016

It is true that I have the original Arabic for nearly all of the extant medieval Islamic cookbooks, but I am afraid that I have not been following this thread closely. When I try to sort out the source of the original recipe, I get lost in the nested postings. If someone would provide a recap of the discussion and tell me which recipe in what cookbook, I will do my best to find the original Arabic and sort out whether the translation is accurate.

-- Galefridus