[Sca-cooks] true medieval recipes!

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 07:30:06 PDT 2016

I have nigella seeds (you're talking the black seeds that are about the
size and shape of a caraway seed?).
As a matter of fact, my grandmother used to put them on challah for special
occasion and when she passed (40 years ago) my mother found some of them
and gave them to each granddaughter.  I still have some of those!!!  I
taste tested them against new ones and they have not been affected by age.

Shoshanah