[Sca-cooks] new Tacuinum?

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Fri Dec 1 15:16:34 PST 2017

There’s a German facsimile here that costs $440 plus. https://www.amazon.com/Tacuinum-sanitatis-Faksimileausgabe-Österreichischen-Nationalbibliothek/dp/3201012580/ref=sr_1_6?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1512170053&sr=1-6&keywords=tacuinum

I suspect this Molerio costs maybe twice that.

Johnnae

Sent from my iPad