[Sca-cooks] “For al them that delight in Cookery”: The Production and Use of Cookery Books in England, 1300–1600

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Thu Feb 9 15:34:33 PST 2017

Thanks for sharing.
Sarah Keenan is working on a monograph based on this dissertation, so we should be seeing a book also.  She's active on this one list and for example has written about the John Crophill manuscript here https://recipes.hypotheses.org/author/sarahkernan
The https://recipes.hypotheses.org/ is interesting reading for those of us into manuscripts and early printed books.

Johnnae
Sent from my iPad