[Sca-cooks] Something new for me

Stefan li Rous stefanlirous at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 18:22:20 PST 2017

Shoshanah asked:
<<< I will be m asked:aking a Japanese feast with a few western influences for our
Midwinter this year.  The theme is The King travels East.  14th/15th
Century Japan.  The western influences are that the King would have brought
a cook with him.   I'm not even sure where to start.  Does anyone have some
good sources?  I have access to a university library to borrow some titles
from. >>>

For a start you might try:
fd-Japan-msg (4K) 11/17/13 Food of medieval Japan.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-BY-REGION/fd-Japan-msg.html

Stefan
--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at gmail.com