[Sca-cooks] Cameline and genet

Daniel Myers dmyers at medievalcookery.com
Thu Jul 20 10:37:07 PDT 2017

That would be this one:

A Sauce called Broom Blossom. Get almonds, saffron and egg yolks, grind them all together and distemper, straining the mixture, and adding in ground ginger and verjuice.  [The Neapolitan recipe collection (Italy, 15th c - T. Scully, trans.)]

- Doc

--------- Original Message --------- Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] Cameline and genet