[Sca-cooks] Help! hot beverage problem

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Fri Jun 2 18:50:26 PDT 2017

Most events in the USA cannot serve alcohol due to site prohibitions. Numerous people do not or cannot also drink alcohol. Families with children would probably also object to mulled wine being served as the only hot drink being served to their children. nothing by the way was said about serving pre 1600 drinks; I know very well that the beverages I named would be 17th century! Serving as many 100-200 people numerous cups of something hot over the course of a day means you'll need gallons plus a dedicated person or two to keep the effort going. Think also of costs and expenses.

Johnnae

Sent from my iPad