[Sca-cooks] Sca-cooks Digest, Vol 134, Issue 2

The Eloquent Page books at TheEloquentPage.com
Sat Jun 3 13:27:13 PDT 2017

Remember that if we do this for an event, we cannot use SCA funds to buy
alcohol.  We would also need a bartender and event license to distribute
it as part of the event, at least in Vermont.

Now individuals can bring and share alcohol.  I brought several bottles
of wine to our last event and made a big pot of mulled wine.  I paid for
it myself, and announced at lunch that I had spiced wine to share for
any who wanted it.  It was NOT part of the official dayboard.

Katherine