[Sca-cooks] 2017 Midrealm Cooks Symposium

Galefridus Peregrinus galefridus at optimum.net
Wed Jun 7 12:21:48 PDT 2017

Gotta give this one some serious thought -- my wife and I lived in that
part of Michigan for quite a while and we still have a lot of friends
out that way. We could almost certainly crash with the friends for a few
days. We could both teach some classes. But would it be worth the 9 hour
drive?

-- Galefridus