[Sca-cooks] Abbasid Qataif (spiced nut filled pastries)

Aruvqan aruvqan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 11:04:13 PST 2017

I think a discussion on the ingredient sort of came about because I did
the recipe I am thinking of for a Guilded Pearl A&S thing. I was
apparently being fast tracked by Isabella the Force of Nature. That was
just before I left for "attitude problems" - and I still don't see why
if I am doing Laurel quality participation I have to apprentice to
someone that I don't respect just to 'jump through hoops' [though I did
find it particularly amusing to participate in a John Barleycorn A&S by
entering Max Elgin Necrobie's mead at the same time He entered the exact
same batch [and identical bottles and labels] and I beat his scores [the
brewers in power at the time locally disliked him and we proved the bias.]]