[Sca-cooks] Zinziber?

Patricia Dunham chimene at ravensgard.org
Sat Nov 25 17:21:32 PST 2017

Thanks, Johnna. Robin also, except I don't "twit". (not very likely to learn either, my social circle is VERYsmall.)

Anyway… these things happen, I guess. (One of the Gragas guys (Icelandic law code!) died also.)

At least now I won't be spending any more energy trying to sort through all the Internet announcements of expected publication. For a few years, anyway!

Chimene