[Sca-cooks] Zinziber?

JIMCHEVAL at aol.com JIMCHEVAL at aol.com
Tue Nov 28 14:20:28 PST 2017

I'm told the actual recipes (only 2 pages of them) are  in:

Giles E. M. Gasper and Faith Wallis, “Salsamenta pictavensium:  Gastronomy
and Medicine in Twelfth-Century England,” English Historical  Review 131,
No. 553 (2016), 1353–85.

For anyone who has the  appropriate access.

Jim  Chevallier
_www.chezjim.com_ (http://www.chezjim.com/)

The  pain au chocolat and the chocolatine: a truthier version
_http://leslefts.blogspot.com/2017/09/the-pain-au-chocolat-and-chocolatine.h
tml_
(http://leslefts.blogspot.com/2016/02/french-food-history-seventeenth-century.html)

In a message dated 11/25/2017 6:21:09 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,