[Sca-cooks] Platina recipe?

James Chevallier jimcheval at aol.com
Wed Oct 4 12:10:11 PDT 2017

Not directly matching Scappi.  The closest one in Scappi, recipe II.189,
has similarities, but also differences.
That would be this?
https://books.google.com/books?id=BTpXAAAAcAAJ&dq=inauthor%3Ascappi%20pisello&pg=PA73-IA1#v=onepage&q&f=false

The "quote" is indeed very strange. And in a book from a reputable publisher.

jC

Jim Chevallier
www.chezjim.com