[Sca-cooks] Culinary History Book Giveaway

Mem Morman memelaina at rialto.org
Sat Oct 14 15:44:42 PDT 2017

Friends,

So. My health is no longer so good, and it's been years since I have
cooked or planned a feast. The time has come to purge the cookbook
shelves. As many of you know I have played at culinary history for the
last 30 odd years. I have dozens of printed books on everything from
Rome through the 19th century. There are a few I want to keep, but most
I am willing to let them go to people who really want them and will use
them. I started with a "pick pile" for local people and now present you
with what is left written out as a bibliography. The books are free to
those who want them for their own use (not to sell on).  The books are
generally in excellent condition but have a lot of love rubbed into
them. I'd like to get the postage back through PayPal if you can.

You can comment here but the best way for me to keep track is if you
email me directly at memelaina at rialto.org.

Elaina de Sinistre, OP (old used peer)