[Sca-cooks] Remainder of Cookbooks

Drucilla Meany-Herbert bookshop at charter.net
Mon Oct 16 03:04:48 PDT 2017

After folks have selected the rest of what they want, please contact me
about the rest. I will buy them, I could always use more cookbooks on the
medieval/renn/classical peiods to sell!

Gwyneth
The Haunted Bookshop
scadianbooks at gmail.com

Message: 4
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2017 13:44:54 -0600
From: Mem Morman <memelaina at rialto.org>
To: Cooks within the SCA <sca-cooks at lists.ansteorra.org>,
	SCA-AuthenticCooks at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Sca-cooks] Remaining cookbooks

Thanks for your pleasant response, folks!? Nice to hear from old friends.?
Here's what's left as of Sunday afternoon:

A Taste of Olde Englande
Art, Culture, and Cuisine; Ancient and Medieval Gastronomy by Phyllis Pray
Bober Cooking Apicius by Sally Granger Early English Recipes by Margaret
Webb with an introduction by Sir Stephen Gaselee Early French Cookery;
Sources, History, Original Recipes, and Modern Adaptations by Eleanor and
Terrance Scully English Cookery Books to the Year 1850 by Arnold Whitaker
Oxford Feast, A History of Grand Eating by Roy Strong (ARC) Food and Cooking
in Medieval Britain History and Recipes by Maggie Black Food and Cooking in
Roman Britain History and Recipies by Jane Renfrow; English Heritage Food
and Drink in Britain by C. Anne Wilson Food and Feasting in Art Le Viandier
de Taillevent (paperback) Plenti and Grase, Food and Drink in a
Sixteenth-Century Household by Mark Dawson The Englishman's Food, A History
of Five Centures of English Diet by J.C. Drummond and Anne Wilbraham The
Seven Centuries Cookbook by Maxime McDendry

Elaina